Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Master's Graduation!

In May of 2014 I graduated from Corban University with my Master's Degree.  It felt amazing!  It took me four years to accomplish this goal but I did it and I did it well.  Straight A's through the entire program and even got through the thesis paper in the end (64 pages on how to motivate learners).  I was proud of myself for doing it!  I walked across that stage about nine weeks pregnant and with a two and four year old.  I started the program when Carter was just four months old, continued classes while pregnant with Madelynn and eventually delivering her.  I got pregnant with our fourth pregnancy (I eventually lost that baby at 12 weeks pregnant) while working on my thesis and finished the thesis while sick with morning (or all day) sickness.  This was tough stuff and an accomplishment that I feel extremely proud of!  Jay was amazing through the whole process as well.  He had to deal with the kids while I powered through papers and listen to me whine when I felt like I just couldn't keep going.  He was my support and encouragement all the way through!  And I had help with babysitting from my mom as well and I couldn't have done it without that help!




















No comments:

Post a Comment