Tuesday, November 3, 2015

March 2014

Here is some of the fun we had in March!  Madelynn was just a few days from turning two so we decided to switch her car seat around to face the front.  This was the first time she sat in it and she loved it.  Almost two years only seeing the back of the van...she was pretty excited.  She only made it that long rear facing because of how little she is!  Carter had to move forward facing much earlier because he was too big to be comfortable facing the back.  



We love the zoo!  We decided to have a fun day in Portland.  We started at the zoo.






Then we went up to OHSU and ate our lunch that we packed before we rode the tram.





OHSU tram!  One of our favorite things to do in Portland. 



Then we went to the mall for some other fun stuff.










Later in March my Grandma passed away.  The kids and I rode with my dad and Lori down to California for her memorial service.  That was the first time I took the kids on a trip without Jay.  He had to work and we just felt like it was better for him to stay and work while we went.  It was about a 14 hour trip and the kids were awesome!  I had my own hotel room with the kids too (another first for us).  I was proud of the kids and how well they behaved the entire time.








Carter and cousin Blake.  Blake is my cousin Marci's youngest.  They became good buddies that weekend!




More cousins!








Boys will be boys!


No comments:

Post a Comment