Tuesday, February 24, 2015

7 Months!!

Exactly two months from today I will be holding my sweet baby boy, Mason!  I can't wait!  I am very large, so large that many people ask me if I'm due any day or if I'm about to pop.  Nope, two more months I tell them.  I love people's reaction to that!  They just can't believe that I'm only 30 weeks!  Hilarious.  I don't care though.  I LOVE my belly.  Mason moves all the time.  My favorite moment of this pregnancy so far was the other night.  Jay and I were just laying in bed with his hand over my belly feeling everything Mason was doing.  So many times when I Jay finally is able to feel for movement, Mason stops.  Such a stinker.  But when we can just lay there for a long period of time Jay gets to feel so much movement.  By far the best part of pregnancy.  Love feeling my baby moving around. 

He is still measuring right on track.  I don't have gestational diabetes, yay!  Already dealing with terrible circulation in my right hand/arm.  Excruciatingly painful at night.  I have already spent my first night out on the couch :(  It's a little early for that but it does seem to help.  The C-section should be scheduled for April 24th as long as the hospital approves that.  We did maternity pictures this weekend and the five that I have seen are wonderful!  I am so thankful I have done pictures of each pregnancy.  I wish I could post pictures on here right now to show my belly but I still haven't gotten that figured out yet.  Too much on my plate right now to work on that.  Hopefully soon though.

There's a quick update on our baby! 

And get this...Carter is turning five in two days.  What?!?!?  Crazy!  I am excited beyond belief to celebrate my sweet Carter man and the precious five years on this earth he has had.  Love that kid!   

No comments:

Post a Comment